This weekend, we got our first taste of Summer. The sun was shining, the weather was warm and all of Williamsburg spilled out of cafes and coffee shops with sunglasses on and nary a coat or scarf in sight. (All this being said, it poured with rain all day yesterday and there was literally zero hours of sunlight, but whatever, we're still close you guys!). After being teased by that Summer weather, I got to thinking about the things I'd like to do over the next few months and I decided it'd be nice to set myself a goal of 7 things -- fun things or responsible things or silly things or indulgent things. Just a little forethought into the months ahead. Today, I'm sharing them with you and encouraging you to come up with a list of 7 things of your own!
1. Go camping in Cape Cod -- Michael and I did this last Summer and it was my favorite thing.
2. Reorganize my bedroom and decorate the living room -- technically two things, but I'm going to try and do as much decorating and organizing and cleaning as I can whilst Michael's off from school.
3. Go for a few bicycle rides-- I learned to ride not so long ago (a post for another time) and I need to get some more practice in.
4. Bake my own birthday cake -- I'm thinking this one.
5. Go horseback riding -- a few of my friends have talked about this recently and I've been inspired to try it out again (last time I was 16 so we'll see how it goes!).
6. Drink Pet-Nat -- the wine store by my house celebrates Pet-Nat Season every year and I've never gotten around to trying it.
7. Take more photographs -- with this blog in mind.